Check out this wonderful opportunity to make money reading news online!
Honestly, you won’t believe what happened to former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku, last weekend!
Presidential hopeful, Ababukar Atiku has been in the news lately since he won as the flag bearer of the PDP for the position of Nigeria’s president in the October 6th 2018 primaries.
Amidst cries in some quarters of “Atikulate Atiku”, there has never been a dull moment in media reportage about the presidential hopeful since that momentous event.
Check out some of the news stories which has hit the headlines about former Vice President Abubakar Atiku since the last one week.
- Do You Agree? Why Atiku Will Become President In 2019 – Ihedioha
- 2019 presidency: What Saraki appointment as Atiku’s Campaign DG will do to PDP – Frank
- BREAKING: INEC Bars Buhari, Atiku And Others From Campaigning Untill November 18
- BREAKING NEWS: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today
- 2019: PDP Appoints Saraki As DG Of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council
- Saraki appointed Atiku campaign director by PDP
- Atiku Gives Senate President, Saraki Fresh Appointment
See more Nigeria news today headlines about Abubakar Atiku below.
- Why Atiku, PDP will lose in South East – APC chairman
- Boko Haram: Atiku reacts to death of aide worker, Hauwa Leman
- The Moment Atiku Met With Former President, Jonathan (Photos)
- 2019: Buhari And Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit
- Atiku Names Saraki His Campaign Director. See List Of Other Appointments.
- Donald Duke, Atiku, Dankwambo, Saraki, react to Boko Haram’s execution of aide worker, Leman Hauwa
- ‘Step Down For Me’ – Female MAJA Presidential Candidate Urges Atiku (Photo)
- Obasanjo Not Yet A Member Of Our Party Despite Endorsing Atiku – PDP
The above news headlines are just a few of the many Nigeria news today headlines that you can find on NNU.ng.
Make Money Reading News Online
Did you know you can make money reading news online? Yes, you can!
Here is a wonderful opportunity that has been put together by the management of NNU which gives every interested person the opportunity of getting paid just to read news and articles on the internet.
What is NNU?
NNU is a Nigeria news forum which is an acronym for Nigeria News Update. Additionally, NNU is a news aggregating website. And they have a money making opportunity which they refer to as a NNU Income Program.
So, if you love being current and up-to-date with latest Nigeria news, why not catch up with the latest gist and breaking news in Nigeria today and still get paid for doing what you enjoy doing?
Who can join the NNU Income Program?
Virtually anyone interested in making money online has the opportunity to earn daily cash by reading news articles on NNU as a premium activated member of the platform.
What does it entail?
Once you join and activate your membership with the sum of
N1,600, you can begin making money with NNU Income simply by login daily, reading and commenting on news, and so on.
Is it legit?
Of course, it is. NNU Income Program is the brain child of Paul Samson, the owner of G-Cyber Technologies, a legal entity that is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
So, if you have seen a post on the internet screaming “Make Money Online In Nigeria Reading News – NNU POST”, now you know it is not a scam. Rather, it is a genuine way to Make money online in Nigeria legitimately into your Nigeria bank account.