Here is how NNU makes money from their news aggregation website.
You are no doubt aware of the various ways to make money on the NNU.ng platform. But, just in case you are new to NNU, you can make money in several ways from the site. These are broken down into two broad areas referred to as follows:
- NARS simply means NNU Ads Revenue Sharing and it offers members the opportunity of making money simply by reading news and doing other simple activities on the website.
- NAP is an acronym for NNU Affiliate Program and it presents members of NNU.ng the opportunity of earning 62.5% for every new affiliate member that they refer to the platform.
For a more detailed examination of the various ways to make money from NNU on the internet, please see the following web page: NNU – How It Works.
READ ALSO: ABOUT NNU INCOME AND HOW IT WORKS
On the other hand, if you are already familiar with NNU and how it works, you may be wondering how NNU makes their money in other for the management of the website to be able to put in place such a wonderful compensation plan for its members.
Well, here is how NNU makes their money to be able to pay their members on a monthly basis below.
How NNU Makes Money
There are two major ways that NNU makes money on the internet and they are as follows:
- Revenue from Member Adverts on the Site
- Income from Affiliate Members
Income from NNU Member Adverts
Leaderboard 728 x 90, top banner display on all pages on both mobile devices and PC
(Cost ₦1,000 per day)
Medium Rectangle 300 x 250 right side banner display on all pages on PC and bottom pages on mobile devices
(Cost ₦500 per day)
Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600 left side banner display on all pages only on PC
(Cost ₦200 per day)
Sponsored post publication with one day spreading over Facebook timeline by NNU members depending on your budget. (Cost between ₦50,000 to ₦150,000. Open for Discussion)
- Ad banner size on different slot should be maintained else your banner will be deleted immediately.
- The minimum ad placement is ₦10,000.
- If top banner, minimum placement is 10 days = ₦10,000
- If right side banner, minimum placement is 20 days = ₦10,000
- If left side banner, minimum is 50 days = ₦10,000
Estimated Income from NNU Member Adverts
The estimated monthly income from NNU member adverts based on the available advert options is detailed below. The following assumptions have been made in arriving at this estimate.
- There are 200,000 members placing adverts with NNU on a monthly basis.
- There are 50,000 members placing adverts using the Leaderboard 728 x 90 top banner display ad.
- There are 50,000 members placing adverts using the Medium Rectangle 300 x 250 right side banner display ad.
- There are 90,000 members using the Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600 left side banner display ad.
- There are 10,000 members using Sponsored Post publication with one day spreading over Facebook timeline by NNU members.
Income from Leaderboard 728 x 90: (Cost ₦1,000 per day for 30 Days)
50.000 members use this medium
Estimated Income from this ad slot = ₦1,000 X 30 X 50,000 = ₦1,500,000,000
Income from Medium Rectangle 300 x 250 right side banner display on all pages on PC and bottom pages on mobile devices
(Cost ₦500 per day)
50.000 members use this medium
Estimated Income from this ad slot = ₦500 X 30 X 50,000 = ₦750,000,000
Income from Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600 left side banner display on all pages only on PC
(Cost ₦200 per day)
90.000 members use this medium
Estimated Income from this ad slot = ₦200 X 30 X 90,000 = ₦540,000,000
Sponsored post publication with one day spreading over Facebook timeline by NNU members
(Cost between ₦50,000 to ₦150,000. Open for Discussion)
10.000 members use this medium
Estimated Income from this ad slot = ₦50,000 X 10,000 = ₦500,000,000
Total Estimated Advert Revenue
Income from Leaderboard 728 x 90 = 1,500,000,000
Income from Medium Rectangle 300 x 250 = 750,000,000
Income from Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600 = 540,000,000
Income from Sponsored Post Publication = 500,000,000
Total Estimated Income = 3,290,000,000
For the avoidance of doubt, that is an estimated income of ₦3.29 billion.
Income from Affiliate Members
The estimated monthly income from NNU affiliate members registration fees based on the statistics obtained from the site is detailed below.
As at the time of putting up this post, there are 390,945 registered members on the NNU website. Additionally, it is assumed that at least 2,000 new members join the platform every day. And that is a conservative estimate indeed.
Now, here is the total estimated income which NNU has generated from affiliate membership since inception and is generating on a monthly basis based on the above assumptions.
Estimated Income from affiliate members since inception = 390,945 X ₦600 = ₦234,567,000
Estimated Monthly Income from New Members Registration = 2,000 X 30 X ₦600 = ₦36,000,000
Total Estimated Affiliate Membership Revenue
Estimated Income Since Inception = 234,567,000
Estimated Monthly Income from New Members = 36,000,000
Total Estimated Income = 270,567,000
That is an estimated income of ₦270.567 million
Estimated Money Paid to Members Monthly
Below is the estimated money that is paid out on a monthly basis to active members of the NNU Income Program. The following assumptions have been made in arriving at this conclusion.
- It is assumed that only about 100,000 out of the 390,945 are active members of the NNU Income Program.
- It is further assumed that each of the members make an average income of N800 on the site daily
Estimated money paid to members monthly = ₦800 X 30 X 100,000 = ₦2,400,000,000
Estimated Net Income Surplus Generated Monthly
From the above analysis, the estimated net income surplus generated by the management of the NNU Income Program on a monthly basis is as follows:
Estimated Income from NNU Member Adverts = 3,290,000,000
Estimated Income from Affiliate Membership = 36,000,000
Total Estimated Monthly Income = 3,326.000,000
Estimated Money Paid to Members Monthly = 2,400,000,000
Net Income Surplus Generated by NNU Monthly = 926,000,000
Will NNU Crash?
- Is NNU a scam or a ponzi scheme?
- Are the management of the program faithfully meeting their obligations?
- Will NNU crash like many other businesses in the past?
From the foregoing, it is safe to assume that the NNU Income Program is a multi-million naira program which is neither a scam nor a ponzi scheme.
Now, some people for some reasons have likened NNU to the defunct MMM or any other ponzi scheme. But, now you know that is not true.
Some people have also expressed the fear that NNU will crash one day. It is true that nothing lasts forever. But, it is also true that many of the businesses that have collapsed over the years have been caused largely by bad management.
Let me ask you this question: If you have a thriving business which generates over half a billion naira on a monthly basis, would you allow it to collapse? Most certainly not!
That is why I feel that NNU will not collapse any time soon. However, it is also true that some people get carried away by success and too much money that they spend more time partying than attending to their business. It is not surprising that such businesses have suffered a fatal blow by going into extinction.
It is believed that the management of NNU is not in that category and will continue to fulfill their obligations to their members. If that is true, then NNU will last for a very long time.
Another reason which cause many businesses to collapse is unfavourable government policies. We saw it with the MMM saga. But, then, MMM was a ponzi scheme and not a legitimate online business.
We hope that the management of NNU will not run into any problem with government and the law enforcement agencies. If no such thing occur, then you can expect the NNU Income Program to last for a very long time.
As at the the time of putting up this post, NNU.ng is the 35th most visited website in Nigeria, with Xvideos.com coming 37, Livescores.com 40, Konga.com 41, Goal.com and Aliexpress.com 48.
See the image below.
It is hoped that the website will continue to grow and wax stronger and contributing tremendously to alleviating poverty in Nigeria.
23 year-old Adebayo Abdullahi, student from Lagos, Nigeria earn
Over $50,000(USD) EVERY MONTH! Click HERE to Learn More!
How To Get Started
To place advert on NNU:
- You must create and have a premium membership account on NNU.
- Then get your ad banner designed or your promotion article with not more than one image prepared.
- Login to your dashboard, and then click on Advertise with us from your dashboard menu to upload your banner. For sponsored post, discuss with us.
To make payment, and get your ads approved, SMS or whatsapp 08169787210 (Please No CALL)
Interested in joining NNU Income Program? If so, click the link below for a detailed step by step instructions on how to join NNU Income Program.