The list of online business in Nigeria that pays huge dividends keep growing with every passing day.
Hence, as a webmaster who is involved in the job of designing websites and looking for the latest online money making opportunities to start, you should consider building an online news dissemination website without delay.
That is because hot and sizzling news is where the money is right now. And with good reason too. After all, 2019 is around the corner and Nigerians are avidly interested in anything having a resemblance to news ahead of the 2019 general elections.
I will tell you another online business that is hot and sizzling right now. It is the bulk sms business! You can make money from the bulk sms business by selling to churches, schools, politicians and so on. See details on how to get started below.
On the other hand, if you a simple individual looking for a legitimate source of earning money on the internet without much stress, then you should consider getting paid to read news and doing other activities on these websites.
But ensure you read their terms and conditions very carefully to be abreast of the dos and don’ts before you fill the registration form to join their platform. Otherwise, you might end up wasting your time and energy on their sites for nothing.
You may want to check out the following article for our detailed review on one of such get paid to read news online website: NNU Income Program Scam Review: Warning! Read This Before Joining!.
Take note too that plenty of these latest online money making opportunities in Nigeria are nothing but outright scam. Only 1% of all the online businesses on the internet are legit and genuine.
How To Identify Scam Get Paid Websites
Since majority of the online businesses in Nigeria are scam, it is imperative therefore to know the criteria for identifying online business scam or “419” as it is commonly called. Some of these criteria are as listed below.
- The amount promised per hour of work done is usually ridiculous and unrealistic.
- They all lure you with their philosophy of overnight wealth or Get Rich Quick mentality.
- They hedge when it is time to pay you and put all sorts of terms and conditions to renege on their commitment. A case in point is the NNU Income Program.
- They operate in secrecy, in darkness – so that their evil works may not be discovered.
- They all have no permanent residency, contact or official address.
- They usually provide false information about their online businesses or hide it behind the cloak of “privacy protection”.
- Any complaint send to them is never acknowledged or responded to.
- Scam operators all think and operate alike. They all have one clear goal in mind – to defraud you of your money.
- They all appear to be your friend – but they turn out to be wolves in sheep’s clothing.
- They all operate a one page website.
- They all use spam – or unsolicited messages – as their “business strategy”.
- They all have no tangible or real value to offer to their clients.
READ ALSO: How to Identify Online Business Scam
Online Business in Nigeria That Pays
Just as there are rogue get paid to read news or do some other “easy online jobs” scam, there are genuine and legitimate online businesses which pay you both in naira and dollars on the internet. These online businesses are not like mmm. Also, they are not a ponzi, get-rich-quick or pyramid scheme. These are genuine and legitimate online businesses.
The list of genuine and legit online business in Nigeria that pays huge dividends can be categorized into the following broad categories:
- Internet Businesses which enable you to make money online in Nigeria with some investment
- Online Businesses which enable you to make money online without paying anything to start
Make Money Online with Some Investment
The list of genuine and legitimate online business in Nigeria that pays you but requiring some amount of investment to start are as follows:
- Start a Dropshipping business via online mini importation and make money online. Click HERE to learn more about the online mini importation business in Nigeria.
- The Mobile Phone Repairs business is a very hot business idea to make money in Nigeria. Click HERE to learn more about mobile phone repairs business in Nigeria.
- Affiliate Marketing with Komebiz International – make money from the various affiliate marketing options of the platform, either without paying anything to start or with some investment. The choice is yours. Click HERE to learn more about the affiliate marketing program of Komebiz International.
The list of online business in Nigeria that pays which require some amount of investment continue below.
- OMMOFAN membership – you will require the sum of
N5,000 to upgrade your membership to premium Gold on the OMMOFAN platform. Click HERE to learn more about this wonderful and unique easy way to make money online in Nigeria.
- Make Money from Facebook membership. Click HERE to learn more about it.
- How can you make money online with 1000 naira? The real estate business gives you the opportunity of making money online with 1000 naira, 2000 naira, 5000 naira or even without paying anything to start. Click HERE to learn more about the real estate business in Nigeria.
- Start a Blog and make money online through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing and various Advertising Programs on the internet like Linda Ikeji is currently doing. Click HERE to learn more about how to start a money making blogging in Nigeria.
The list of online business in Nigeria that pays which require some amount of investment continue below.
- Start an Information Marketing business and make money on the internet. Click HERE to learn more about how to start an information marketing business in Nigeria.
- Start a Bitcoins, ICO and Cryptocurrencies trading business and make money online. Click HERE to learn more about bitcoins, ICO and cryptocurrencies trading in Nigeria.
- Start Binary Options or Forex trading business and make money online with little investment. Click HERE to learn more about the binary options business in Nigeria.
- Start a Bulk SMS Business and make money online. Click HERE to learn more about the bulk sms business in Nigeria.
- Start a Reseller Web Hosting Business in Nigeria. Click HERE to learn more about how to make money from reseller web hosting in Nigeria.
Make Money Online without Paying Anything to Start
- Earn Dollars Online with Fiverr Freelance Marketing – you will be able to make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime or paying anything to start. Click HERE to learn more about how to make money with Fiverr in Nigeria.
- OMMOFAN membership – you can earn money online as a free member of the OMMOFAN platform. Hence, this is another way to make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime. Click HERE to learn more about this wonderful and unique easy way to make money online in Nigeria.
- Start a Freelance Photography business and make money online. Click HERE to learn more about how to sell your photos and other images on the internet.
READ ALSO: The Fastest Business in Nigeria
RECOMMENDED ONLINE BUSINESSES
The above is a list of online business in Nigeria that pays. However, the list is by no means exhaustive. It means there are other online businesses in Nigeria which are equally paying well which may not have been included in the list.
If there are any of such online businesses in Nigeria which you are personally aware of and are not included in the list above, please feel free to share them in the comment box below.
Also take note too that there are some online businesses in the list above which are strongly recommended for you to engage in without delay. They are as follows:
- Start a Blogging Business in Nigeria. You only need to look at Linda Ikeji to know why this is our #1 strongly recommended online business in Nigeria.
- Start Information Marketing Business in Nigeria. Information marketing is where the real money is. All the successful internet marketers in Nigeria are information marketers. That should tell you a lot.
- Start Bitcoins, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies business. Ask Onome Maureen. She will tell you that this is where the future of digital currency and online money making is.
- Start a Binary Options Business with little investment. Abdullahi Adebayo, a 23-year old student, makes over USD50k monthly from the business.
- Start a Mobile Phone Repairs Business and/or Online Mini Importation Business.
The above are our top 5 strongly recommended list of online businesses in Nigeria that pays huge dividends that you need to seriously consider if you want to see a remarkable change in your finances very soon.
BUT, keep in mind that having this information at your fingertips alone will not do you any good. You must take action as quickly as possible too. As a matter of fact, you will not make any money on the internet, if you fail to take action on all that you have learned in this post.
Indeed, the key to instant success on the internet is this: you must TAKE ACTION and you must also BE PATIENT too to see it through. After all, legitimate online business is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It is serious business which often takes time to see results.
So, do not be like one of those people who keep asking “how can I make more money?” or “how can I earn money online?” despite reading hundreds of posts like this one almost every day.
READ ALSO: Top 18 Best Places to Sell Photos Online
And do you know what?
True to type, they never make any money online, so they conclude “it’s all a big scam!” But they forget very quickly that their inability to make money online is as a result of their failure to take action on all that they read.
Nevertheless, the truth is that this kind of internet users are looking for a computer keyboard button they can press and it will automatically print cash on demand for them.
Take Action Without Delay!
Do not be like those “lazy Nigerians” who are constantly looking for a computer keyboard button that will print cash for them. Take action without delay!
Go through the list of online business in Nigeria that pays which are outlined above once again, pick your top three online business in Nigeria that you would love to begin at once.
Once that is done, get started without delay. If your chosen online businesses require registering a domain name and purchasing the services of a web host, do so without any delay. Thereafter, do research and start working on the content of your blog or website, if need be.
As you go along, develop a strict regiment of your daily To-Do list of online business activities and stick with it. If you are consistent, hardworking and determined, you will surely see results within a very short time.
It took Linda Ikeji at least five years to start making consistent income from her blog. Yours, on the other hand, may not take that long. You can start making money from some of the online businesses enumerated above within as little as one week.
That should give you all the encouragement you need to get started and keep on course.